Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Trying to Find Myself


I felt I needed a picture to go with my identity in cyberspace. However, trying to find one of just me by myself was next to impossible. Most of the pictures of me taken in the past eight years are either a) bad, and by that I mean I look fat, or b) include one or both of my children. I have more pictures than one might imagine of myself nursing the number two child. Probably because he was breastfed for, um, two years. And he was an every two hour kinda baby.
So, this is the only one I found. A friend took it while I was trimming my hedges. If you look closely you can see I'm wearing my ubiquitous overalls. And I needed a little touching up on the ol' color. Oh well. When I'm a big name author I'm sure I can afford plenty of professionally retouched photos.

No comments: